05 February 2009

Bingo horoscope

Did you know that the esteemed Russell Grant writes a specially commissioned Bingo Horoscope for Bingostreet.com every week?

If you’re like me, and never leave the house without checking your daily horoscope, you might want to take a peek at our Weekly Horoscope - as it is written specifically for people who play bingo online.

For example, if there’s a big bingo game coming up soon, such as the Wink Bingo £5K Club 90 ball bingo jackpot game today (Feb 5), then make sure to check your bingo horoscope to find out your lucky day and your lucky number for the week.

This can prove to be an invaluable aid when it comes to buying your bingo cards for the big game. Most bingo sites including Wink Bingo allow you to pre-purchase your bingo tickets, and you are always given a selection of bingo cards to choose from. So just look for those bingo cards with your lucky number of the week on, and if the big bingo game also falls on your lucky day, then it might just turn out to be a fantastic bingo win for you!

I’m a Gemini, and my Bingo Horoscope for this week says my lucky day to play bingo is Friday, and my lucky number is 12. So first I’ll be checking out the hot bingo action for Friday, and then I’ll buy as many bingo tickets as I can with the number 12, and also my birthday 17 - for extra luck!

My fave bingo site is Wink Bingo so I know that their £500 Risk Free Bingo Game is on every Friday (always love to play free bingo games), so that’ll be my first bingo stop of the night - and possibly the last, as Friday night’s at Wink Bingo are always pretty hot.

They also hold their regular Friday night £1,000,000 jackpot bingo game, so I’ll be sure to go for as many bingo tickets as I can afford in that great game. OK so I might just win the £1,000 guaranteed jackpot instead of the big 1 and 6x zero’s, but I’m not really fussed to be honest as I always have such a great time at Wink Bingo!

PS. If you don’t see me here next week, you’ll know for sure that Russell Grant’s Bingo Horoscope is spot on when it comes to online bingo!!!

No comments: