17 March 2008

Big win at Wink Bingo good for online bingo

I like hearing news about people winning in online bingo. The recent win of Wink Bingo’s £10,000 Guaranteed Jackpot by one Joelybay marks a first in the industry and I hope it means we’ll see more of this type of innovation in other online bingo halls.

The concept of a £10,000 Guaranteed Jackpot is as simple as it is attractive to online bingo players. Each month on the 10th, at 10pm GMT, Wink Bingo gives away £10,000 Guaranteed. Cards are £1 each and each player can buy up to 24 cards. In an innovation unique to Wink Bingo, players can even pre-buy cards anytime before the game.

I’ll let Joelybay explain what it means to take part and win in a £10,000 Guaranteed Jackpot:

Never slept a wink that night and I don’t think it has actually sunk in yet! My young son is getting a nintendo wii and the rest will be spent on a luxury holiday for the family after a good shopping spree.

May I wish all the players the best of luck for 10 April because if I can win it anyone can!!

Many thanks to Wink Bingo for this fantastic boost to my life.

Best Wishes

Joelybay

Well done Joelybay. We’re just glad that you found your way to Wink Bingo via Bingo Street. Best of luck in your future online bingo games action.

Written by Bingo Lady

No comments: