11 February 2008

Patrick Duffy is playful in a bingo sort of way

Just a little notice to my regular online bingo industry readers – my computer needs a little maintenance which means I will not be posting any updates for two or three days.

In the meantime I’ll leave you with this little tidbit of info I picked up from the US. If there are any bingo online players out there who remember a certain Patrick Duffy of 80’s TV Dallas fame, you might be interested to know that he’s just picked up the job as Bingo America’s host. Bingo America is a GSN TV quiz show with a bingo game element to it created by National Bingo Night founder Andrew Glassman.

“Bingo is such a family pastime,” says Glassman, adding that: “Patrick embodies everything we whished for – not only is he TV’s marquee good-guy leading man, he is also playful and has a great sense of humour.”

My comment: So ‘Bingo is such a family pastime’ in the US is it? Then why does the US need UIGEA to protect it from UK online bingo halls and free online bingo operators? This smacks of hypocrisy – no matter how playful ol’ Patrick is.

See you in a two or three days…

Written by Bingo Lady

No comments: