22 October 2008

Bingo Heaven this week at Paddy Power Bingo

Paddy Power Bingo are having a month-long party with their Octoberfest celebrations in honour of their Gold Bingo room turning 2 earlier this month. This Irish online bingo website is worth it’s weight in gold, and bingo fans are truly spoilt for choice this month with extra bingo promotions and a whole load of free bingo games to choose from!

Free Bingo Games are always a plus for any bingo buddy, as they brings an extra thrill of winning something for nothing. Those of us who are tuned into online bingo and love the game for it’s sheer unpredictability and the great social scene, never say no to a game of free bingo - that would be silly!

There is a special breed of bingo player that refuses to play free bingo games - and I’m definitely not one of those. Show me a free bingo game and I’m on it! I look upon free bingo games as a reward for the time and money I spend at these bingo sites, and I appreciate them. If you find an online bingo website that doesn’t do free bingo games, at least sometimes, their bingo roomies won’t be so happy.

Written by Bingo Lady

No comments: