10 October 2008

Take part in the Bingo World Record attempt

Friday night at 11.45pm if you’re not out partying then stay at home and bingo your way into the Guinness Book of Records with your TV and free bingo cards!

Instead of my usual Friday night routine (fish and chips for one, online bingo, and a DVD) I’ll be perched on the edge of my seat with my free bingo tickets, doing my bit for bingo record breaking with ITV’s Bingo Night Live. It’s actually free to play, you just have to register to play bingo online at their website.

BingoStreet reported earlier this week of a £60K jackpot, well it’s now grown to more than £100K Guaranteed Jackpot! Plus there’s some really cool bingo prizes (for bingo blokes at least), including 75 season tickets to Old Trafford!

I know TV Bingo is comparatively new but with huge guaranteed bingo jackpots and prizes like these up for offer, it’s not surprising that it’s getting to be the hottest thing in bingo since the invention of bingo balls! And tell me, how often do you get the chance to break a world record?!

Written by Bingo Lady

No comments: