20 October 2008

Wink Bingo 3K Jackpot coming up soon

Wink Bingo are holding their cool £3K guaranteed jackpot bingo game on Monday night at 10pm sharp. This game kicks off every month on the 20th, and although not as huge as the £10K guaranteed bingo jackpot on the 10th of each month, I definitely would not complain if I won £3,000 for playing my favourite online bingo games at Wink Bingo!

Three grand is a fair whack of dosh, and I’m quite sure I could even spend it in less than a day. It’s an amount that’s not too overwhelming, and if I do win the £3K jackpot at Wink Bingo this month I know how I’m going to spend it.

I’d pre-purchase my tickets for the whole month of big jackpot games at Wink Bingo, even if I only buy 5 bingo cards for each online bingo game that’s just a fiver - and the chances of winning the bingo jackpot are always there…

I’m sure that all bingo online players dream of hitting the big one, it is after all the underlying reason why we play bingo online - to win a huge pot of cash! But there’s definitely more to online bingo than the big winnings, I’m equally thrilled to win a small bingo game jackpot, even a 1 line win on bingo sends me spinning with delight!

That being said, if I do win the 3K jackpot on Monday night at Wink Bingo, I might just disappear for a few days, as I’ll probably be recovering from a huge bingo booze hangover!

Written by Bingo Lady

No comments: